Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red Wolf

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    Still reading Red Wolf. Still not sure what to think since moving him to present day world. I am really enjoying seeing the traditional covers. wish tey would let him do more variants for Red Wolf
    It's really, really, good. I am really enjoying it. Though I do miss the actual Red Wolf character I grew up.

I must admit, I didn't grew up reading the Vol 1 of Red Wolf, so I have decided to go and search for the Vol 1 issues. And I hope Jeffery does your podcast show in the near future.
    Last edited by Mekko Hotvle; 03-29-2016 at 11:22 AM.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    I must admit, I didn't grew up reading the Vol 1 of Red Wolf, so I have decided to go and search for the Vol 1 issues. and hope Jeffery does you show in the future.
    I don't think the original Red Wolf ever had his own series. He was just a character that frequently appeared in other titles (like Spider-Man, Defenders, Avengers).

I mean, he represented two things I have always been interested in. Native American Indians. And a guy who had a wolf as a side kick. Really, for me, couldn't ask for more.

EDIT: Well, I stand - or sit - corrected. Now I must find these...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I noticed a couple of issues in a comic shop in Sydney a couple of days ago and thought of you guys.
    Didn't know you didn't know about it, though. I didn't buy the issues.

~ Le Messor
    "Fear is what prevents the flowering of the mind."
    ~ J. Krishnamurti, On Education.