Hah, yer a funny man Phil! Real life implies having a life! For almost a year I've been running the top rated fine dining restaurant in the city...that means LONG hours, and never seeing my wife and "child" (now almost 16 years old) Interestingly enough my son is now almost the age I was when I first got involved with what was then the online AF community...a mailing list of 20 people.

I'll go ahead with the upgrade to v.5 I did a full file backup today, and will do a database backup tomorrow. I appreciate the offer for assistance in this, it's not a huge process, did it all in one swell foop via FTP for the files. Database backups happen daily on server side, I just want to have a copy on my hard drive as a fail safe. From there, I will buy the upgrade, and make sure my ducks are all in a row before uploading and starting the process. I'll do everything I can to ensure a minimal loss of data. The software is mighty flexible with preservation during upgrades. I'll be sure to take all necessary steps to make it as seamless as possible. I foresee the main obstacle being in restoring/recreating the visual components. We may have a default skin for a bit as I chip away at things.

Fingers crossed that we don't have any major upset to the system, these thing rarely go exactly as planned.