Thread: Alpha Flight custom figures

Hybrid View

I haven't posted anything in a while, but I've made a few figures since my last post.

After making the Madison Jeffries version of Box, I knew I had to go back and make the original version. He is made from an Iron Monger BAF, with the a Terrax head. I re-sculpted the head and parts of the arms. I settled on the blue version of Box, rather than red or grey, as it makes him stand out on an Alpha Flight shelf that has a lot of red as it is. I'm really happy with how he turned out. I'm contemplating making a Roger Bochs figure to go along with him.

I want to make every member of Alpha Flight, so that includes the "boring" ones like Rutherford Princeton III. Don't get me wrong, I do like the character, but visually he's more than a bit bland.

I made Centennial out of a DC Direct Kingdom Come Norman McCay figure, with the head from a Plan B soldier. I cut off the beret and sculpted hair, then painted the skin. I'm pretty happy with how he turns out. Now I'm one figure away from completing my Lobdell Alpha Flight team line up.

I have a couple more characters that I just finished off: Vindicator (finally!) and my favourite villain, Ranark the Ravager. I should have photos soon.

Great Job!!!
    You are witnessing the death of a dream...